Welcome to the web site of Trinity Baptist Church, Nairobi and its sister churches in Kenya and beyond. TBC was started in Nairobi in 1978 in the home of the Underhills in a new housing project called Donholm. A church building in Greenfields was completed in 1989. There are now about 105 members, with around 150 adults attending.
We exist to glorify God through the preaching and teaching of the Bible with the aim that sinners will be saved and that saints will grow to Christian maturity. Historically, we follow in the footsteps of those Churches called Reformed or Calvinistic. We emphasize the following Biblical teachings: download our church constitution
- The 66 books of the Bible are the inspired and fully authoritative words that guide our church.
- God is sovereign in creation, providence and redemption.
- Sinners are saved by the electing love of the Father, the death of the Son for His people, and the regenerating work of the Spirit.
- Salvation is by grace and is received by repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ alone
Our meeting place is in the Greenfields Estate of the Eastlands area of Nairobi, next to Donholm Primary School, about 10km. east of the city centre….. Read More
Letter – Trinity Baptist Church , P. O. Box 57907 , 00200, Nairobi , Kenya
Phone – 0728-431067 (mobile)
Email – email@example.com
Pastors – Eric Abwao, Vincent Kajuma, Igweta Murungi, Keith Underhill
Deacons – John Muketha, Nelson Munyiri, Charles Ndung’u, Tom Nzevela, Elias Otieno, Ken Sakwa, John Thiauri.
- Learn about our Pastoral Theological Course (PTC)
- Learn about our Literature distribution ministry
- Learn about our church planting and development of schools amongst the unreached Rendille people of remote north Kenya, in the area of Pokot North, and amongst the Malakote of Tana River
- Learn about how you can minister with us by prayer, giving, and service.
Regular Prayer Letter from Keith Underhill
Updates from around Kenya
T.R.A.I.N. DVD NOW out! Request yours by clicking here.
Alfred Place Baptist Church, Aberystwyth, Wales.